Leyla
Community Tutor
The very large family! Today I have read a story about one of the big family.This large family live in India and consist of 181 people. The chapter of this family is Zion Cang. He has 39 wives, 94 child and 33 grandchild. There are 100 rooms in the house where they live.Zion Chang is proud of that the goverment does not help them.All the men in the family work and the money is enough for food and clothing. IF YOU HAVE SUCH LARGE FAMILY, CAN YOU REMEMBER ALL MEMBER'S NAME, IT IS INTERESTING.
1

The A very large family!

Today I have read a story about one of the a big family / one of the biggest families in the world.

This large family lives in India and consists of 181 people.

The chapter father/patriarch(the male head of a family) of this family is Zion Cang.

He has 39 wives, 94 children and 33 grandchildren. [child is singualar and children is plural]

There are 100 rooms in the house where they live. PERFECT

Zion Chang is proud of that the goverment does not help them.

Zion Chang is proud that the goverment does not help them.

Zion Chang is proud of the fact that the goverment does not help them.

All the men in the family work and the money is enough for food and clothing.

IF YOU HAVE HAD SUCH A LARGE FAMILY, CAN COULD YOU REMEMBER ALL THE MEMBER'S NAMES, IT IS INTERESTING.

Wow, Mr Chang must be a very tired man :)

The very large family!

Today I have read a story about one of the biggest families.This large family live in India and consist of 181 people. The chapter of this family is Zion Cang. He has 39 wives, 94 child and 33 grandchild. There are 100 rooms in the house where they live.Zion Chang is proud of that the goverment does not help them.All men in the family work and money is enough for food and clothes.

IF YOU HAVE SUCH  A LARGE FAMILY, CAN YOU REMEMBER ALL MEMBER'S NAME, IT IS INTERESTING.

Mumtaz, if had such a large family, I can go crazy :))))
Oh my God O_0
Ok, then good luck ! :)