HyunWook Park
Swimming Pool Near My Home I went to a swimming pool near my home today. It is just a 5 minute walk from my home. As weather has been boiling since last Friday, my flatmate and I decided to go to the swimming pool for the first time. We prepared a blanket, cold beers, a couple of snacks and cold water. When we arrived at the swimming pool, there were plenty of people having fun. Most of them were family with very little child as my town is kind of a residential area which is great to raise children. But there were some young people at my age too. The pool was cool, big and deep enough to swimming. It was about 2m deep I suppose. I swam for more than two hours there and went back home. It was a nice experience. I have never thought I would be able to swim here in Germany. I am happy that I didn't feel so hot while I swam in the pool. I am hoping to go there in a week when I have my guest.
1

Swimming Pool Near My Home

I went to a swimming pool near my home today. It is just a 5 minute walk from my home. Since As weather has been boiling since last Friday, my flatmate and I decided to go to the swimming pool for the first time. We packed prepared a blanket, cold beers, a couple of snacks and cold water. When we arrived at the swimming pool, there were plenty of people having fun. Most of them were families family with very little children. as My town is kind of a residential area which is great to raise children, but there were some young people at my age too. The pool was cool, big and deep enough for to swimming. It was about 2m deep I suppose. I swam for more than two hours there and went back home. It was a nice experience. I have never thought I would be able to swim here in Germany. I am happy that I didn't feel so hot while I swam in the pool. I am hoping to go there in a week when I have my guest.

Very well written! Good job!