Michiko M
Motivation I've been studing English about three years. But sometimes I want to stop studying it because too hard or hit a big wall and can't enjoy studying. I think most of people's who has studied other languages would have same experiences. I would like to know how can I recover this feeling or come over this problem and keep a good motivation to study English.

Motivation

I've been studing English about three years. But sometimes I want to stop studying it because it is too hard or I hit a big wall and can't enjoy studying. I think most of people's who has have studied other languages would have the same experiences.
I would like to know how can I recover from this feeling or come over this problem and keep a good motivation to study English.

Hi, Michiko. I made some corrections above for you. I can understand your frustration, and believe you need someone on a regular basis to help you. Conversations on Skype would be the best, as you can speak with someone in real time, and have corrections made for you, as well as hear someone else speak on a regular basis.

Since I am seeking a native speaker of Japanese, I am willing to be a language friend and help each other with our conversation goals.

<em>Motivation</em>

I've been studying English for about three years. Sometimes I want to stop studying it because it's too hard or I hit a big wall and can't enjoy studying it anymore. I think most of people's who has have studied other languages would have had the same experience.

I would like to know, how can I recover my motivation  this feeling or come overcome this problem (depression) and keep a good find the motivation to study English again.

<em>Hope this helps you out :) When your goal is difficult its more rewarding when accomplish it.</em>

Hi Michiko! Language are meant to be used for communication and breaking language barrier, just studying it would not suffice, would recommend that you try to talk/speak with someone whom can practice English with you and you'll become good in no time. Motivation comes from inspiration, you have to remind yourself what inspired you to start and don't give up !

Motivation

I've been studying English for about three years, but sometimes I want to stop studying because it's too hard, or I hit a big wall and I don't enjoy studying. I think most people who have studied other languages have the same experiences.

I would like to know how I can recover from this feeling and overcome this problem and have more motivation to study English.

Studying is not fun, I agree, and it really isn't a good way to learn a language. Do what you enjoy doing. Immerse yourself in the language - watch videos and movies in English that interest you. Listen to English music. Learn vocabulary you will use in your everyday life. And most of all, <em>speak the language. </em>Studying alone will not make you fluent, but you have to speak to native speakers. Don't focus on grammar all the time, but focus on expanding your vocabulary and getting used to speaking to others. Don't just study the language, live it! I hope this helps :) 

Motivation
I've been studying English for about three years. But s Sometimes I want to stop studying it because it is too hard or it feels like hitting a big wall and can't enjoy studying. I think most of the people's who has studied other languages would have the same experiences.
I would like to know how can I recover this feeling or come over overcome this problem and keep a good motivation to study English.

----Hi Michiko-san! Do not give up. I know it is hard cause I am feeling the same way too. I am learning Japanese. Always think of your main reason why you wanted to study English. Find someone who you can talk to. Learning another language is always worth it. You can find new friends. :)
By the way, your sentence construction is good. Keep it up :)