Echo Dudu
One Day with My Sister My sister and I had a great but tired day today! We went out for having dinner and we diner at a stake restrurant serving fruit and juice.We also went for shopping, I broght a silk pajama which i am fond of very much, then we stopped by a friend of mine to get my books and guitar. Then we come back by bus and we both got tired abd thirsty since it is so hot outside in SZ nowadays!

One Day with My Sister

My sister and I had a great but tired day today! We went out for having dinner and we diner at in a stake steak restrurant serving fruit and juice. We also went for shopping,I brought a silk pajama which i am fond of very much, then we stopped by a friend of mine to get my books and guitar. Then wWe come came back by bus and we both got tired abnd thirsty since it is was so hot outside in SZ nowadays!

One Day with My Sister

My sister and I had a great but tired day today! We went out for having dinner and we diner ate at a stake restrurant serving fruit and juice.We also went for shopping, I broght a silk pajama which i am fond of very much, then we stopped by a friend of mine to get my books and guitar. Then we come back by bus and we both got tired and thirsty since it was so hot outside in SZ nowadays!