Jorge
Just landed in Australia Life is always exiting, or at least most of the time. After living several years in Munich, Germany. I've just arrived in Perth, Australia. I've always thought that cliche that Australia is always sunny was a lie. But these days have taught me that it's not a just a cliche, but the true. I thought first It was going to be winter in Perth. So I brought a lot of winter and rain garments. But I guess there's not really such a thing like winter in Perth. The sun is always shinning even in rainy days. Yes. The sun is always coming outside from time to time. Last week was epic, the sun shined the whole week, with temperatures about 23 C. I have to admit that I am not used to a winter like that, but I like it. The first days I was surprised people here always wear shorts and t-shirts even in fresh mornings. I think, they expect it will become warmer during the day. But it's still too cold for me to start the day with such cloths. But I guess I will end doing the same...
1

Just landed in Australia

Life is always exciting, or at least most of the time. After living for several years in Munich, Germany, I've just arrived in Perth, Australia.
I had always thought that cliche that Australia is always sunny was a lie. But these days have taught me that it's not a just a cliche, but the truth.
I thought first It was going to be winter in Perth. So I brought a lot of winter and rain garments. But I guess there's not really such a thing like winter in Perth. The sun is always shining even on rainy days. Yes. The sun is always coming out. ( you can't say "always" and then "from time to time".)
Last week was epic, the sun shone the whole week, with temperatures about 23 C. I have to admit that I am not used to a winter like that, but I like it.
The first days I was surprised people here always wear shorts and t-shirts even in fresh mornings. I think, they expect it will become warmer during the day. But it's still too cold for me to start the day with such clothes. But I guess I will end up doing the same...

Have fun in Australia!

A good piece of writing.

Just landed in Australia

Life is always exiting, or at least most of the time. After living several years in Munich, Germany. I've just arrived in Perth, Australia.
I've always thought that the cliche that Australia is always sunny was a lie. But these days have taught me that it's not a just a cliche, but the truth.
I thought first it was going to be winter in Perth, so I brought a lot of winter and rain garments. But I guess there's not really such a thing as winter in Perth. The sun is always shining even on rainy days. Yes. The sun always comes out from time to time.
Last week was epic, the sun shined the whole week, with temperatures about 23 C. I have to admit that I am not used to a winter like that, but I like it.
The first days I was surprised people here always wear shorts and t-shirts even on fresh mornings. I think, they expect it will become warmer during the day. But it's still too cold for me to start the day with such clothes. But I guess I will end up doing the same...