Jaime Oliver
A language course abroad When you are at home and studying for an exam, how often do you take a break? This depend, maybe I take a break every half past hour. Do you think it´s a good idea for students to have a year off before they start university? Yes, I do. I believe that is very good for independent of person. Have you ever done a language course abroad? Yes, I have. I did a language course abroad ten years ago. What was it like? I liked it because I could meet a lot of people of different countries Would you like to do a degree in languages? Yes, I would like to do it. I think that this is better for my. Is it a good idea to do some revision the night before an exam? No, it isn´t. Is there any subject you´d like to take an English exercise? No, there isn´t. When was the last time took an important test or exam? A week ago, I took a English exam, but I had not success.

A language course abroad

When you are at home and studying for an exam, how often do you take a break? or how often do you have a break time?
This depend, maybe I take a break every half past hour.
Do you think it´s a good idea for students to have a year off before they start at university?
Yes, I do. I believe that is very good for the independence of a person.
Have you ever done a language course abroad?
Yes, I have. I did a language course abroad ten years ago.
What was it like? I liked it because I could meet a lot of people of different countries
Would you like to do a degree in languages?
Yes, I would like to do it.
I think this is better for me.
Is it a good idea to do a revision the night previous an exam?
No, it isn´t.
Is there any subject you´d like to take an English exercise?
No, there isn´t.
When was the last time took an important test or exam?
A week ago, I took a English exam, but I had not success.