Jaime Oliver
Letter Dear Yolanda. How are you? I am fine. Thank for your letter, I am so happy to can know about you again. You asked me to tell you about something new I´m learning. A few weeks ago, I joined a cook class. I go every friday evening with my friend Lola. The class is informal but we are learning a lot about cook. We spend two hours, in the first hour, we listened the explication of the teacher and after we have cook. At the moment I am cooking only for my, but soon I want to cook for my friends. I am going invite you. I hope you and your family are well. See you soon. Jaime

Letter

Dear Yolanda.
How are you? I am fine. Thank for your letter, I am so happy to know about you again. You asked me to tell you about something new I´m learning. A few weeks ago, I joined to a cook class. I go every friday evening with my friend Lola. The class is informal but we are learning a lot about cook. We spend two hours, in the first hour, we listen to the explication of the teacher and after that, we cook.
At the moment I am cooking only for me, but soon I want to cook for my friends. I am going to invite them.
I hope you and your family are well.
See you soon.
Jaime