TuanNguyen
About my plan two months ago and new plan Hi, I decided give up my job two months ago. I can live and study with my money that just enough for 6 months, so I usually avoid to play and anything else. I really really want to learn English because I feel like a idiots when I can't speak English with foreign people who I meet on a bus or a train; when I can't learn from free course about economic or tech, and my salary very low with a work need time not brain. Those are my reasons I need to change my life. And the key is English. About two years ago, I learned English by myself, and I fail because I get a course with fees very high, but I didn't get any thing. Then I go to work. And now with my reasons I learning English again. I need to speak English well. I can read a simple books, blogs. My listen skill I think just ok. But writing and speaking I very low level. I learned English 2 months, and I fail with my plan, I don't complete my todolist and I still not produce language by myself, just recognizes when I read. Now I try something new to get a new result. I have to do it well. I promise. And everyday I am going to post a review about my day. Thank you for reading my post. If I have mistakes, please give me corrects.

About my plan two months ago and my new plan

Hi,

I decided to give up my job two months ago. I can live and study with my money. I have that just only enough for 6 months, so I usually avoid to playing and anything else.

I really, really want to learn English because I feel like an idiots when I can't speak English with foreign people whom I meet on a bus or a train; when I can't learn from free courses about economics or technology;, and my salary is very low, with a work job need requiring time not a brain. Those are my the reasons I need to change my life. [Or: Those are my reasons for changing my life.] And the key is English.

About two years ago, I learned English by myself, and I failed because I get took a course with very high fees very high, but I didn't get [Teacher's note: did you mean "gain" or "understand"?] anything. Then I go went to work. And now, with my for the above-noted reasons,  I am learning English again.

I need to speak English well. I can read a simple books, and blogs. My listening skill I think is just ok, I think. But my writing and speaking I are at very low levels.

I learned studied English for 2 months, and I failed with my plan., I don't didn't complete my to-do list and I still do not produce language by myself;, I just recognizes it when I read.

Now I'm trying something new to get a new result. I have to do it well. I promise. And everyday I am going to post a review about my day.

Thank you for reading my post. If I have make mistakes, please give me corrects. corrections.