Juri
Tattoo culture as art I have some thoughts about tattoo culture. Actually I don't really know much about history of tattoo. In some Asian countries tattoos still have a negative attitudes. I think it's just one of viewpoints of old generation and religical influence. Tattoo for me is one of beautiful form of art. As a for now I often see teenagers that inked their body and do it because it's cool and cover their skin by mainstream tattoos. It's really frustrated me because people make to much common things. Nowadays phrases in foreign language, too ordinary drawings like roses(I'm not telling that roses are bad, it depends of tattoo sketch) , flying bird swarms, infinity symbol, eye of Horus, butterflies etc. most popular. They follow mainstream wave and forget about individuality. And that depreciates tattoo artists hard work (ability). I have great tattoo artist in my home town. He always do something special and never ink ordinary things, that's why I admire him. Sure he have a reasons to do like that, as an artist he looks at humans body like it was a canvas that will be a future artwork. He put in his tattoos his soul, worldview, piece of himself at last. To be or not to be inked is humans own decisions. I understand that people can do with their body everything that they want, that's their own way. But hope that they will choose individuality on first place, someday. It's just my opinion. imho. I have to much thoughts but my English level is not enough to describe fully all of them.Someday I"ll write them down better. I hope
1

Tattoo culture as art

I have some thoughts about tattoo culture. Actually I don't really know much about the history of tattoos. In some Asian countries people  still have a negative attitude towards tattoos. I think it's just one  viewpoint of  the older generation and religious influence. The Tattoo for me is one of beautiful forms of art. Nowadays  I often see teenagers that inked their body and they do it because it's cool and cover their skin with mainstream tattoos. It's really frustrating for  me because people  just do boring, common pictures. Nowadays phrases in foreign language, ordinary drawings like roses(I'm not saying  that roses are bad, it depends on the tattoo sketch) , flying flocks of birds , infinity symbol, eye of Horus, butterflies etc. are the most popular. They follow mainstream wave and forget about individuality. And that depreciates tattoo artists hard work (ability). I have a great tattoo artist in my home town. He always does  something special and never inks ordinary things, that's why I admire him. Sure he has  a reason to do that; as an artist he looks at the humans body as if it was a canvas that will be a future artwork. He puts his soul in his tattoos , worldview, and finally, a bit of himself . To be or not to be inked is  a person's  own decisions. I understand that people can do with their body everything that they want, that's their own way. But hope that they will choose individuality  above all, some day. It's just my opinion. 
I have too many  thoughts but my English level is not enough to describe  all of them fully.Someday I"ll write them down better. I hope

Tattoo culture as art

I have some thoughts about tattoo culture. Actually I don't really know much about the history of tattoos. In some Asian countries tattoos still have a negative image. I think it's just one of viewpoint of the older generations and religious influence. A tattoo, for me, is one of many beautiful forms of art.

I often see teenagers ink their body because it's cool and cover their skin with mainstream tattoos. It's really frustrates me because people use to many common designs. Nowadays, phrases in foreign languages, ordinary drawings like roses (I'm not saying that roses are bad, it depends on the tattoo sketch), flocks of birds, infinity symbols, eye of Horus, butterflies, etc. are the most popular. They follow the mainstream wave and forget about individuality. And that depreciates tattoo artists' hard work (ability).

I have a great tattoo artist in my home town. He always does something special and never inks ordinary things, that's why I admire him. Sure he has a reason to do that, as an artist he looks at the human body like if it was a canvas that will be a future artwork. He puts in his tattoos his soul, worldview, and a piece of himself.

To be or not to be inked is each human's own decision. I understand that people can do with their body anything that they want, that's their own way. But I hope that they will choose individuality someday. It's just my opinion.
I have too many thoughts but my English level is not enough to describe them all fully. Someday I"ll write them down better. I hope

That's a great photo!