bobo
okay. this is my first writing in italki after summer vacation start , i dont have a good idae to make this vacation awesome. and im a 4th student in uni so i have many complicated thought in my head. i really wanna rest this vacation but going to take class to study computer things nonetheless i have a great time with my frined we hang out at downtown eat a delicious food ah and also eat a ice cream and im sure its really good taste:) when im with my friends i forget every complicated thought and thinking that life is awesoem and really fun but when i come back home and thinking the future im back to annoying :( its okay i think its the life's cycle so what can i do now is doing my best :)
2

okay. this is my first writing in italki

after summer vacation start , i dont have a good idae to make this vacation awesome.
and im a 4th student in uni so i have many complicated thought in my head.
i really wanna rest this vacation but going to take class to study computer things
nonetheless i have a great time with my frined we hang out at downtown eat a delicious food
ah and also eat a ice cream and im sure its really good taste:)
when im with my friends i forget every complicated thought and thinking that life is awesoem and really fun
but when i come back home and thinking the future im back to annoying :(
its okay i think its the life's cycle so what can i do now is doing my best :)

Welcome to italki! You speak English well. ^-^ I'm going to make a couple of corrections to help clarify your sentences a little bit. There are many different ways to rephrase what you said so don't take mine for gospel.

I don't have any good ideas to make this vacation awesome after summer vacation starts. I'm a fourth year uni student so I have many ideas of what to do. I really want to rest but I'm going to take a computer class this vacation.  I had a great time with my friend. We went downtown to eat delicious food and icecream. I think it had a great flavor. When I'm with my friends I think life is awesome and really fun but when I come back home I start thinking about the future again. It's annoying. It's okay though. I think that's just life, so what can I do? I'm doing my best.