Cherish
嫌!私の声は失せ去りました! 嫌!私の声は失せ去りました! 今週、私の協会に、それは番組でした、クワイアは私のを歌うを来ました。昨日の夜、それはリハーサルでした。そして、喉は不自然でした。のに、協会の番組は良い成功を終わりました、声は失せ去りました。今はこわいです。なぜなら、明日、仕事に行きません。私の声は希望者本当に火曜日から返ります。 ------------------------------------------------------ Oh No! My voice has disappeared This week at my church there was a programme and I had to come and sing with the choir. Yesterday evening there was a rehearsal and my throat became sore. Although the programme ended today with great success, my voice has disappeared. I am now scared that I may not go to work. I really hope my voice comes back by at least from Tuesday.

Excellent! despite the mistakes. Thank you for writing the English version which helps us a lot to grasp the meaning quickly / without headaches LOL like some other strange entries ;( 

There are some typical Japanese expressions as you can see, I hope you can remember them. 

You have used some Kanji, good try, but please be careful to check which KYOUKAI you need to use. The one 協会 you selected means, federation, and then you also have 境界 meaning Boundary, haha.

Overall I liked your entry because it is sincerely written with good efforts. Keep up the good work and wish you the very best further! 

悲しい(かなしい)!私の声は嗄(か)れてしまいました!(This is what we usually say)

今週、私の教会でプログラムがあり、がっしょうたいとともに歌うために来なければなりませんでした。昨日の夜/昨晩、リハーサルがあり、を痛めました。(Here, we cannot say 喉が痛みました。though it is grammatically correct, it is unnatural Japanese) 教会のプログラムは成功に終わりましたが、私の声は嗄れてしまいました。今、私は仕事に行けない/仕事を休むかも・休まないといけないかもしれないので怖い・とても心配です。なぜなら、明日、仕事に行きませんYou didnt write this in English。少なくとも***火曜日にはもとの声に戻って(もどって)いる/のどが治っている(なおっている)ことを本当に期待(きたい)します。 This is the natural way to say in Japanese, not 火曜日から声がもどること。。。

------------------------------------------------------

Oh No! My voice has disappeared 

This week at my church there was a programme and I had to come and sing with the choir. Yesterday evening there was a rehearsal and my throat became sore. Although the programme ended today with great success, my voice has disappeared. I am now scared that I may not go to work. I really hope my voice comes back by at least from Tuesday.