Fanl
Liquid Nitrogen Recently I have written a entry on italki about a new ice cream shop and the cook who is making the ice cream. Well, fortunately, a friend on italki has corrected my entry, this friend ask me why does the cook is wearing glasses?. Really I do not know why he is wearing glasses, but maybe the answer be that the cook use liquid nitrogen like ingredient for freeze the ice cream, and this produces a thick cloud white. So he need wear glasses for protec his eyes. In the pic we can see the cloud white around of cook.

Liquid Nitrogen

Recently I have written wrote an entry on italki about a new ice cream shop and the cook who is making the ice cream. Well, fortunately, a friend on italki has corrected my entry, and this friend asked me why does the cook is wearing glasses?.
Really I do not really know why he is wearing glasses, but maybe the answer be is that the cook he is using liquid nitrogen to like ingredient for freeze the ice cream, and this produces a thick cloud white. So he needs to wear glasses to protect for protec his eyes.

In the pic we can see the cloud of white around of the cook.

Liquid Nitrogen

Recently I have written a entry on italki about a new ice cream shop and the cook who is making the ice cream. Well, fortunately, a friend on italki has corrected my entry, this friend asked me why does is the cook is wearing glasses? (<em>or</em> asked me why the cook is wearing glasses).
Really I do not know why he is wearing glasses, but maybe the answer be is (<em>or</em> the answer could be) that the cook uses liquid nitrogen like as an ingredient for to freeze the ice cream (<em>or</em> an ingredient for freezing the ice cream), and this produces a thick white cloud white. So he needs to wear glasses for to protect his eyes.

In the pic we can see the white cloud white around of the cook.

Very good! My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey.

Liquid Nitrogen

Recently I have written a entry on italki about a new ice cream shop and the cook who is making the ice cream. Well, fortunately, a friend on italki has corrected my entry, this friend asked me why does the cook is wearing glasses?.
Really I do not know why he is wearing glasses, but maybe the answer is that the cook uses a liquid nitrogen like ingredient to freeze the ice cream, and this produces a thick white cloud white. So he needs to wear glasses to protect his eyes.

In the pic we can see the white cloud white around of cook.

No frozen eyeballs :)