Alexander
Note 2, day 2) Sometimes I'll write a different notes with discriprion of my day. And I will not using a Google Translate, thats way be ready to see a lot of mistake :) Today i have good day in Moscow. I was first time in central kids chopping mall today. I don't need any things for kids (a don't have a kids), but it's was just interest to watching this mall after reconstruction. Reconstruction was closed 5 or 6 years. It was nice, not impressive, but nice) It's were diffucult things write about yourself when you languages skills are terrible) Sorry, i will try to be better day by day
1

Note 2, day 2)

Sometimes I'll write a different notes with a description of my day.

And I will not useing a Google Translate, thats way so be ready to see a lot of mistakes :)

Today I had a good day in Moscow. I went for the first time to the central kids shopping mall today. I don't need anything for kids (I don't have a kids), but it's was just interesting to see this mall after reconstruction. Due toReconstruction, it was closed for 5 or 6 years.
It was nice, not impressive, but nice

It's very difficult to write things about yourself when your languages skills are terrible. 

Sorry, I will try to be better day by day.

Good job!