Alexandre
Technology I've grew up without mobile phones, computers or tablets. I bought my first mobile phone when I was 18. It was big and I could only talk, send and receive text messages and play simple games. In college, I’ve began using computers. After that, I used computers at work, but my first personal computer was bought when I was 22. Nowadays, I use a laptop for writing long texts, but for other things I just use my smartphone (to study, to read news, to watch videos and to work, of course). I believe that technology can help us to do things more easily, but it’s a double-edged sword. At the same time as it helps us, it can turn us into slaves. We have to equilibrate professional life and personal life. I think that students should be careful with technology. On one hand, it’s easier to search, and to find materials to study, but on the other hand, many people can become lazy. Of course, it's easier to copy projects on the internet than do it by yourself. In personal life, technology can be a big problem as well, because it brings those who are far away closer and moves those who are near further away. Because of this, I’m not sure if our life today is better than that of people 50 years ago. Maybe things were simpler and now we complicate everything. But technology has many advantages and I’ve tried to use them to my advantage.
1

Technology

I've grown up without mobile phones, computers or tablets. I bought my first mobile phone when I was 18. It was big and I could only talk, send and receive text messages and play simple games. In college, I ’ve began using computers. After that, I used computers at work, but I bought my first personal computer was bought when I was 22. Nowadays, I use a laptop when writing long texts, but for other things I just use my smartphone (to study, to read news, to watch videos and to work, of course). I believe that technology can help us manage things more easily, but it’s a double-edged sword. At the same time that it helps us, it can turn us into slaves. We have to equilibrate professional life and personal life. I think that students should be careful with technology. On one hand, it’s easier to search and find materials to study, but on the other hand many people can become lazy. Of course, it's easier to copy projects on the internet than do it by yourself. In one's personal life, technology can be a big problem as well, because it brings those who are far away closer and moves those who are near further away. Because of this, I’m not sure if our life today is better than that of people 50 years ago. Maybe things were simpler and now we have complicated everything. But technology has many benefits and I’ve tried to use them to my advantage.

1

Technology

I've grown up without mobile phones, computers or tablets. I bought my first mobile phone when I was 18. It was big and I could only talk, send and receive text messages and play simple games. In college, I began to using computers. After that, I used computers at work, but my first personal computer was bought when I was 22. Nowadays, I use a laptop for writing long texts, but for other things I just use my smartphone (to study, to read news, to watch videos and to work, of course). I believe that technology can help us to do things more easily, but it’s a double-edged sword. At the same time as it helps us, it can turn us into slaves. We have to equilibrate professional life and personal life. I think that students should be careful with technology. On one hand, it’s easier to search, and to find materials to study, but on the other hand, many people can become lazy. Of course, it's easier to copy projects on the internet than do it by yourself. In personal life, technology can be a big problem as well, because it brings those who are far away closer and moves those who are near further away. Because of this, I’m not sure if our life today is better than that of people 50 years ago. Maybe things were simpler and now we complicate everything. But technology has many advantages and I’ve tried to use them to my advantage.