merehan
my life -check my grammar please- okay,first I will talk about my day! Merehan's day! every day I wake up at 1 PM,everyday i should pray for 5 times,and now we are in RAMADAN,in this month Muslims are fasting every day,for 30 days or 29 days. fasting start from alfajir prayer at 4:00 AM and end at 7:30 PM almaghrib prayer. in normal days and months,I have three meals: breakfast,lunch,dinner but in RAMADAN i have 2 meals: aleftar after almaghrib prayer ,al souhor before alfajir prayer ,and we have al taraweh prayer in RAMADAN .and of curse reading Quraan is important for us,anyway RAMADAN Is the best month for us. oh right! I forget to talk about my self! :D okay, my name is merehan and I am 17 years old,from Egypt. i have lived in Saudi Arabia, and in my childhood i traveled to Lebanon,Turkey and Greece. am graduated from secondary school this year,and in my new year insha' allah i will start my first year in university >:) and i hope to study pharmacy :') I love sea and travel and kids so much!!! and My favorite city is Almadina Almnawra in Saudi Arabia.
1

my life -check my grammar please-  My life.  Check my grammar please.  (First word in the sentence is always capitalized)

okay,first I will talk about my day! Merehan's day!  

Ok, first I will talk about my day.

every day I wake up at 1 PM,everyday i should pray for 5 times,and now we are in RAMADAN,in this month Muslims are fasting every day,for 30 days or 29 days.  

I wake up every day at 1 pm.  I need to pray five times daily.  Currently we are in Ramadan.  During this month, Muslims fast daily for 29 - 30 days.

fasting start from alfajir prayer at 4:00 AM and end at 7:30 PM almaghrib prayer.

Fasting starts with an alfajir prayer at 4 a.m.  It ends with a almajhrib prayer at 7:30 p.m.

in normal days and months,I have three meals: breakfast,lunch,dinner but in RAMADAN i have 2 meals: aleftar after almaghrib prayer ,al souhor before alfajir prayer ,and we have al taraweh prayer in RAMADAN .and of curse reading Quraan is important for us,anyway RAMADAN Is the best month for us.

Normally, I have three meals, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  During Ramadan, I have just 2 meals.  I have aleftar aftr the almaghrib prayer and al souhor before the alfajir prayer.  We have the al taraweh prayer during Ramadan.  Of courese, we also read the Quraan.  It is important to us.  Anyway, Ramadan is the best month for us.

oh right! I forget to talk about my self! :D      Oh, that's right.  I forgot to talk about myself.

okay, my name is merehan and I am 17 years old,from Egypt.

Okay, my name is Merehan.  I am 17 years old.  I am from Egypt.

i have lived in Saudi Arabia, and in my childhood i traveled to Lebanon,Turkey and Greece.

I lived in Saudi Arabia.  During my childhood, I traveled to Lebanon, Turkey, and Greece.

am graduated from secondary school this year,and in my new year insha' allah i will start my first year in university >:) and i hope to study pharmacy :')

I graduated from secondary school this year.  In the new year insha allah, I will start my first year at university.  I hope to study pharmacy.

I love sea and travel and kids so much!!! and My favorite city is Almadina Almnawra in Saudi Arabia.

I love the sea, traveling, and kids so much!!!  

1

my life -check my grammar please-

Okay, first I will talk about my day! Merehan's day!
Every day I wake up at 1 PM, every day I should pray for 5 times, and now we are in RAMADAN. In (or "during") this month, Muslims are fasting every day, for 30 days or 29 days.
Fasting starts from alfajir prayer at 4:00 AM and ends at 7:30 PM almaghrib prayer.
In (or "during") normal days and months, I have three meals: breakfast, lunch, and dinner. but in During RAMADAN, I have 2 meals: aleftar after almaghrib prayer, al souhor before alfajir prayer, and we have al taraweh prayer in RAMADAN. and Of course, reading Quraan is important for us, too. Anyway, RAMADAN is the best month for us.
Oh right! I forgot to talk about myself! :D
Okay, my name is Merehan and I am 17 years old. I am from Egypt.
I have lived in Saudi Arabia and in my childhood, I traveled to Lebanon, Turkey and Greece.
I am graduated from secondary school this year, and in my new year, insha' allah, I will start my first year in university. >:) and I hope to study pharmacy. :')
I love the sea and travel and kids so much!!! and My favorite city is Almadina Almnawra in Saudi Arabia.

Good text! :)

nice life keep it up ربنا يتقبل :)