Daniel
Music is all around Music is all around and can change your mood as fast as a gust of wind. Do you know that when we listening to music is like experiencing something we do often? According to a scientific study, it has been discovered that music triggers in our brain a sort of discharge which make us experience the same sensation as if we eaten a piece of our favorite cake. After reading this information, I couldn’t avoid agreeing with it and made me think when I enrolled in learning to play guitar.

Music is all around

Music is all around and can change your mood as fast as a gust of wind. Do you know that when we listening (or when we are listening) to music it is like experiencing something we do often?

According to a scientific study, it has been discovered that music triggers in our brain a sort of discharge in our brain which makes us experience the same sensation as if we have eaten a piece of our favorite cake. After reading this information, I couldn’t avoid help agreeing with it and it made me think of when I enrolled in learning to learn to play guitar (<em>or</em> enrolled in a class to learn guitar).

Very good! My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey.

Music is all around

Music is all around and can change your mood as fast as a gust of wind. Do you know that when we listening to music is like experiencing something we do often?

According to a scientific study, it has been discovered that music triggers in our brain a sort of discharge which make us experience the same sensation as if we eaten a piece of our favorite cake. After reading this information, I couldn’t help agreeing with it and made me think when I was enrolled to learn to play guitar.

Good text! :)