Scammers Nowadays everybody wants to move to Canada, at least in Colombia. Over the last years there has been a rumour saying that anyone who holds any degree and knows some English and some French can live in Canada. I have/know? some acquaintances who contacted companies based in both Canada and Colombia which promised them to help them to fill in the forms to get a resident visa in exchange for a large amount of money. They were naive and paid them. Then, they find out that it was a scam. These companies that advertise themselves on social networks are scammers. They promise you to send you to Canada in a short time, but they only want to steal your money. So, be careful people and if someone offers to help you immigrate to another country very easily, don't trust them!

Scammers

Nowadays everybody wants to move to Canada, at least in Colombia. Over the last few years there has been a rumour saying that anyone who holds any degree and knows some English and some French can live in Canada. I have (sounds better to me) some acquaintances who contacted companies based in both Canada and Colombia which promised them to help them to fill out the necessary forms to get a resident visa in exchange for a large amount of money. They were naive and paid them. Then, they found out that it was a scam. These companies that advertise themselves on social networks are scammers. They promise you to get you to Canada in a short time, but they only want to steal your money. So, be careful people and if someone offers to help you immigrate to another country very easily, don't trust them!

Fill out a form. Fill me in on what has happened. Although I do think that people do say ''fill in and fill out'' a form.

Scammers

Nowadays everybody wants to move to Canada, at least in Colombia. Over the last few years there has been a rumour saying that anyone who holds any degree and knows some English and some French can live in Canada. I have/know? have is better some acquaintances who contacted companies based in both Canada and Colombia which promised them to help them to fill in/out the forms to get a resident visa in exchange for a large amount of money. They were naive and paid them. Then, they find out that it was a scam. These companies that advertise themselves on social networks are scammers. They promise you to send you to Canada in a short time, but they only want to steal your money. So, be careful people and if someone offers to help you immigrate to another country very easily, don't trust them!

I had an ex boyfriend who used to joke about moving to canada, he said he was going to marry a canadian and that I would have to do the same
I know it's next to impossible to go there. They have accepted lots of Colombians who have been members of terrorist groups like FARC and paramilitary groups. However, there are people who intend to take advantage of naive people.
Do you think so? actually living in Canada is harder than it seems. Now a days they accept only people who have a college degree and are proficient in both French and English