David
I love travelling I love travelling and learn. I'm not a perfect person but people say I'm special for my smile, my personality and easy to relate to people. Obviously my English isn't perfect, I have only the elemental buy I need a good level of this lenguage to pass the following year and impress my family. I need your help, I hope to meet you.
1

I love travelling

I love travelling and learning. I'm not a perfect person, but people say I'm special for my smile, my personality and how easily I can to relate to people.
Obviously my English isn't perfect, as I only have a basic level,  but I need a high enough level of this language to pass next year and impress my family.
I need your help, I hope to meet you.

I love travelling

Obviously my English isn't perfect, as I only have a basic level but I need a high enough level of this language to pass the next year and impress my family.
I need your help, I hope to meet you.

I

I love travelling and learn. I'm not a perfect person but people say I'm special for my smile, my personality and easy to relate to people.
Obviously my English isn't perfect, I have only the elemental buy I need a good level of this lenguage to pass the following year and impress my family.
I need your help, I hope to meet you.