Andrea
New goal. I want to study english in USA, Canada or United Kingdom. Yesterday I research about this, but is so expensive. This is my new goal. I will work for that. I hope to travel in a couple years, if all is going ok. I would like to know american culture. But London is a dream became truth. I'm not sure. I only know that I will travel arond the world, some day.
1

New goal.

I want to study English in USA, Canada or United Kingdom. Yesterday I researched about this, but it is so expensive. This is my new goal. I will work for that. I hope to travel in a couple of years, if all is going ok.

I would like to experience American culture, but London is a dream come true. I'm not sure. I only know that I will travel arond the world, some day.

1

New goal.

I want to study english in (The USA, Canada or  The (definitive article)United Kingdom. Yesterday I research(ED)(simple past tense) about this, but it is so expensive!!
This is my new goal. I will work to achieve that. I hope to travel in a couple years, if all is going ok.

I would like to get to know american culture. But London woulld be a dream come truth. I'm not sure. I only know that I will travel arond the world, some day.