Gil-seop
The Panel Reorganization of "Nonsummit" - Part 1 There is a Korean TV show, "Nonsummit", with twelve Korean-speaking ordinary foreigners, so-called "G12". They introduce their country's recent events and cultures and fiercely argue about the issues that viewers or guests raise. Since the first installment was broadcast on July, 2014, this show has been a massive hit. However, many people are currently heaping criticism on it because they think that it replaced the half of the panel in a unreasonable way. Before this reorganization, the panel consisted of an Italian, a French, a Belgian, a Russian, a German, an American, a Canadian, an Australian, a Chinese, a Japanese, a Nepalese, and a Ghanaian. Most of the panel were white from European countries or other developed countries. Please help me! Thank you in advance =)
1

The Panel Reorganization of "Nonsummit" - Part 1

There is a Korean TV show, "Nonsummit", with twelve Korean-speaking ordinary foreigners, so-called "G12". They introduce their country's recent events and cultures and fiercely argue about the issues that viewers or guests raise. Since the first installment was broadcast on July, 2014, this show has been a massive hit. However, many people are currently heaping criticism on it because they think that it replaced the half of the panel in aN unreasonable way. Before this reorganization, the panel consisted of an Italian, a French, a Belgian, a Russian, a German, an American, a Canadian, an Australian, a Chinese, a Japanese, a Nepalese, and a Ghanaian. Most of the panelISTS were white from European countries or other developed countries.

Please help me! Thank you in advance =)

Almost perfect!