Monica
My last failed job interview I have to say that my last job interview was a total failure, It's really frustrating because the English language is requeriment for to apply to the working world. I'm publicist and in this moment I'm studing advertsing. And I feel that I need to learn in record time, but I can't talk the language very well because I don´t have the opportunity. So when it was my last job interview, I had a mental block for talk, and this mental block was my failure
1

My last failed job interview

I have to say that my last job interview was a total failure.  It's really frustrating because the English language is a requirement for to apply to the working world. I'm a publicist and in this moment I'm studying advertising (This is accurate, but it sounds more natural to say I'm studying advertising right now). And I feel that I need to learn in record time, but I can't speak the language very well because I don't (be careful to use an apostrophe ' instead of a backtick ` for contractions and possessives)  have the opportunity. So during my last job interview, I had a mental block when it was time to talk, and this mental block was my failure.

____________

It seems like your English is quite good from this post.  I know mental blocks can be extremely frustrating, but don't let it get you down.  Instead, use it as motivation to keep improving and I'm sure you'll do better next time!

keep your chin up, things take time to learn so just keep at it, the more you practice the easier it will get
You'll be better prepared next time.