Guillermo
A question... Dear friends who are also studying Korean, I have a question and i will be happy if someone of you, guys, is able to help me out with the following issue: Unlike languages such as spanish , english or other western language, Korean, Chinese and Japanese are written in different ways in which latin alphabet is employed and spaces between words are introduced. Every time i read a paragraph either in Chinese, Korean or Japanese, i realize people write with no spaces. In this way, trying to figure where a word ends or starts has been very challenging to me. That's why I would love to read your suggestion about the topic i am concerned about. Example of what i say is: 트럭은전국으로물건을나릅니다.
1

The majority of the time there are spaces between Korean words. I've noticed that some places where space is a premium, or because of typing using some phone keyboards, there aren't always spaces between the words. I usually find this on Twitter (SNS), Kakao Talk; and some children's book titles I have don't have the spaces between the words. If you look inside the books, or read newspapers or webtoons, there are spaces in between the words.

1

The Korean language does indeed use spaces. 

You know where one word starts and ends through the use of spaces and knowing grammar and particles.

although sometimes young people type in korean without spaces, the proper way is to use spaces.