Belle
I need a new job. On last Friday, I was fired from one company. This is a part-time job, I don't like this job. but for live, I choose it. I am hardworking for work and boss. finally, I must to leave this company. Do you know my feeling? I feel happy. you must ask for why, because this job is recommend by my friend, my friend with the boss are good friend. the important point is the boss is not a good man and the salary is low. so, I feel I get free. From now on, I want to find a good company.
3

I need a new job.

On last Friday, I was fired from one company. (Last Friday, I was fired by the company I had been working for.) This is a part-time job, I don't like this job. (It was a part-time job, which I didn't like.) but for live, I choose it. (But I had to accept it to make a living.)

I am hardworking for work and boss. (I had been hard-working and gave a lot to the company.) finally, I must to leave this company. (But at the end, I had to leave.) Do you know my feeling? I feel happy. (Do you want to know how I feel? I feel happy!)

you must ask for why, because this job is recommend by my friend, my friend with the boss are good friend. (You may wonder why, since this job had been propose to me by a friend who knew the manager of this company.)

the important point is the boss is not a good man and the salary is low. (The problem is that the boss was not a good man, and my salary was low.) so, I feel I get free. (Therefore, I feel liberated now.) From now on, I want

to find a good company. (In the future, I will try/I would like  to find/to work for  a better company.)

Note: Very good attempt! I modified your text a lot, sorry for that. This doesn't mean that what you say is wrong. I tried to make it sound more natural and also gave you a few alternative ways to express certain concepts. I hope this will be useful to you. Congratulations!