My tips to learn english I am learning english in different ways: writing a diary, reading books from my major, reading and listening audio books, watching TED Education, reading and repeting poetry, watching tv news and my favorites series in english, practicing grammar, writing argumentative essay, talking to people after watching a musical, a movie, a concert, talking to my friends.
2

My tips to learn english(English)

I am learning English in different ways: writing a diary, reading books from my major, reading and listening audio books, watching TED Education, reading and repeating poetry, watching tv news and my favorites series in English, practicing grammar, writing argumentative essay, talking to people after watching a musical, a movie, a concert, and talking to my friends.

Nice job!  Remember to capitalize English always

Those are excellent tips to use for learning any language.

Can I use the same tip with Portuguese even though I am in the USA. Surrounded by only English speaking people

My Tips for Learning English

I am learning English in different ways: writing in a diary, reading books from my major, reading and listening to audiobooks, watching TED Education, reading and repeating poetry, watching the news and my favorites TV series in English, practicing grammar, writing argumentative essays, talking to people after watching a musical, a movie, a concert, and talking to my friends.