Bean
Do you have any funny dreams in sleeping? I am not sure when and how long for myself have a sudden dream duration while sleeping at one night ,or in one morning before wake-ups. But today I remember what was happening in may dream. In the beginning, my family including mom and dad was all celebrating some festival entertainments, but another "Mom" with the mostly same face appeared once my mom was not presentation. She was pretending with cos-play smiles to my relatives. Unluckily, She had been found out as substitute fake "Mom" with fewer weird actions by me when two moms appears at same time, My mom told me ,"Don't tell any others and speak it out, it is ghost. Otherwise you will be lost." However, I could not have slipped it up myself for my extremely fearing. Fake Mom tried to catch me ,and I was struggling against in my way. Ghost promised me that you could have a special talent skill of eyes shifting. That is to say, I can use my eyes to move anything that I wish. I was controlling my targets on desks or in air after that. TV is open all the night that I forgot it. It had been 7 o'clock in the morning ,and USA vs JPN on final soccer cup. I could hear something around bed and I was attempting to control the goals. While waking up, I had looked at the result of the final, 7 goals in sum by both two teams players. Oh, God! Is that true, meanwhile I exert my eyes to try shifting after waking time. No way, "Come on!!!", nothing happens. So do you have similar interesting dreams in sleeping and share with us?
1

Do you have any funny dreams when sleeping?

I am not sure when and how long for myself have a sudden dream duration while sleeping at one night ,or in one morning before wake-ups. I am not sure how long it has been that I have had dreams during night or in the mornings just before waking up.

But today I remember what was happening happened in may my dream. In the beginning, my family including mom and dad, was all celebrating some festival entertainments,  were enjoying some festival celebrations.

but another "Mom" with the mostly same face appeared once my mom was not presentation. But another "Mom", with a similar face, appeared when my mom was not present.

She was pretending with cos-play smiles to my relatives. She tried to fool my relatives with her cos-play smiles.

Unluckily, She had been found out as substitute fake "Mom" with fewer weird actions by me when two moms appears at same time, Unluckily for her, I discovered her to be a fake mom when two moms appeared at the same time.

My mom told me ,"Don't tell any others and speak it out, it is ghost. Otherwise you will be lost."

However, I could not have slipped it up myself for my extremely fearing. <em>(not sure of the meaning here)</em>

Fake Mom tried to catch me ,and I was struggling against in my way. The fake mom tried to catch me and I struggled against it.

Ghost promised me that you could have a special talent skill of eyes shifting.  The ghost promised me a special ability to move objects with my eyes.

That is to say, I can use my eyes to move anything that I wish.

I was controlling my targets on desks or in air after that. After that, I was able to control objects on the desk or in the air.

TV is open all the night that I forgot it. The TV was on overnight and I forgot to switch it off.

It had been 7 o'clock in the morning ,and USA vs JPN on final soccer cup. It was 7 o'clock in the morning with USA against Japan in the finals of the soccer world cup.

I could hear something around the bed and I was attempting to control the goals.

While When waking up, I had looked at the result of the final - 7 goals in sum total by both two teams players. Oh, God! Is Was that true?

meanwhile I exert my eyes to try shifting after waking time. In the meantime, after waking up, I tried to move objects with my eyes.

No way, "Come on!!!", nothing happened.

So, do you have similar other interesting dreams in sleeping and that you can share with us?

<em>(I like to dream about being being fluent in Mandarin. It doesn't seem to work when I wake up. Very strange....)</em>