John Kwon
为什么我学汉语? (Why do I learn Chinese?) 我是海外买卖员。现在在日本和美国有事业。我会说英语和日语。什么年后,为工作,我想去中国也。因为在中国做工作好,我要说好汉语。 (I am a global salesman. I have business in Japan and US now. I can speak in English and Japanese. I would like to go to China for business in several years. I need to speak well in Chinese in order to do a business in China.)
2

为什么学汉语? (Why do I learn Chinese?)

我是海外买卖员国际业务员。现在在日本和美国有事业。我会说英语和日语。什么年后,为工作,我想去中国也几年后,我想去中国开展事业因为在中国做工作好,我要说好汉语为了更好地在中国做生意我需要说好汉语

(I am a global salesman. I have business in Japan and US now. I can speak in English and Japanese. I would like to go to China for business in several years. I need to speak well in Chinese in order to do a business in China.)

1

为什么我学汉语? (Why do I learn Chinese?)

我是海外买卖员。现在在日本和美国有事业。我会说英语和日语。什么年后,为工作,我想去中国也。因为在中国做工作好,我要说好汉语。

I am a global salesman.我是國外業務。 I have business in Japan and US now. I can speak in English and Japanese. I would like to go to China for business in several years.在之後幾年,我想去中國。 I need to speak well in Chinese in order to do a business in China.為了在中國做生意,我必須要說好中文。

Salesman : In Taiwan, we normally say ''業務''

in order to : we say ''為了''

If you use 因為, it comes with 所以 in most case.

Becuase I will do business in China, I have to speak in Madrin fluently. 因為我將來要在中國做生意,所以我必須說流利的中文。

I hope it helps.

salesman = 销售员