Jesk Gt
I want to practice English Hello, I'm student of environmental management engineering, I'm in my 4 year of my major, it's hard but right now I'm more close of my dream, and that is : to be professional and happy with my major. Well, in my major is so important to know about the English language, because I will need to speak with English speakers. I want to practice my English with other people, with English speakers but I don't know anybody in this place. Thanks for your attention and patience with my bad English. Bye bye

I want to practice English

Hello, I'm an student of environmental management engineering student. I'm in my 4th year of my major, it's hard but right now I'm more closer to of my dream, and that is : to be a professional and happy with my major.
Well, English is important for in my major is so important to know about the English language, because I will need to speak with English speakers.
I want to practice my English with other people, with English speakers but I don't know anybody on this site place.

Thanks for your attention and patience with my bad English.

Bye bye.