kps33
Please correct this entry! However, this reorganization was a considerable disappointment to many people. The half of the replaced six members were white Europeans but the half of the new members were the same. Many fans think that it's good to introduce different European countries but it's beyond them why so many non-white people from non-European countries are not introduced. An Egyptian joined but he is just the only Muslim and there is still no South-East Asian in the panel. About this problem, one of the program's hosts recently said, "This show is a discussion program but only a few of Korean-speaking foreigners are fluent enough to discuss.". I need your helpㅠ ㅠ Thank you in advance!

I suppose this is not the first paragraph of the article since you started the sentence with "However." but only a part of it.

I would also normally talk to you first what you really wanted to say here, but I will

just try to figure it out based on your context.

Ok, I will give you my edited version.

"The reorganization was a considerable disappointment to many people. One

of the reasons for this was because of half of the members in the 6-man team

were retained and the other half were composed of white Europeans. Many fans feel

that the group should include representatatives from diffrent European and even Asian countries but they were surprised why this did not happen. Although was an Egyptian Muslim in the group, sadly, there was no representative from South-East Asia. Aside from the poor organization mix, another problem in the event was the fact that there were only a few foreigners who could fluently discuss the issues in Korean-which was the required medium of exchange for the said gathering."

Sorry Please ignore my modifications
zx

Please correct this entry!

However, this reorganization was a considerable disappointment to many people. The half of the replaced six members were white Europeans but the half of the new members were the same. Many fans think that it's good to introduce different European countries but it's beyond them why so many non-white people from non-European countries are not introduced. An Egyptian joined but he is just the only Muslim and there is still no South-East Asian in the panel. About this problem, one of the program's hosts recently said, "This show is a discussion program but only a few of Korean-speaking foreigners are fluent enough to discuss.".

I need your helpㅠ ㅠ Thank you in advance!