唐盼盼
Introduce myself Hello,everyone!! My name is panpan ,24years old . I don't have an authentic English name .Would you help me take a beautiful name ? And i'm a primary teacher ,teach Chinese .WOO,have you want learn Chinese? Find me .hahaha In China ,everyone must learn English,from primary to college,even some people learn it when he was a kingergarten student.But there are a little people can learn vey well .Most of us only learn it for pass the exam. I think speak good English is very cool,so i didn't want my English level only pass exam. I can read paper ,novel in English and even have a great scores in my English exam. i also like some TVshows like "Desperate Housewives','Gossip Girl','Friends'and Broke Girls' But i cann't speak English!!!!!!! When i see foreigners,i'm very nervous .And cann't say nothing . It's my problem,
1

Introducing Myself

Hello, everyone!! My name is Panpan, I'm 24years old. I don't have an authentic English name. Would you help me take choose a beautiful name? And I'm a primary school teacher, I teach Chinese. .WOO,have Do you want to learn Chinese?  Please let me know. Find me .hahaha

In China, everyone must learn English, from primary school through to college, some children even some people learn it when they are in was a kingergarten student.But only a few there are a little people can learn it vey well. Most of us only learn it for to pass the exam.
I think speaking good English is very cool, so I didn't wanted my English level to be higher. only pass exam.

I can read the paper, or a novel in English and even obtained  have a great scores in my English exam. i also like some TV shows like "Desperate Housewives','Gossip Girl', 'Friends' and 'Broke Girls'

But I cann't speak English!!!!!!! When I see foreigners, I'm very nervous, and cann't say anything. nothing .

It's This is my problem.

Same problem with me. Studying English with a compatriot is also a good way. Think about it and we can make progress together. Please message me.
Add me as a friend and we can work on your English! I need to learn Chinese for school.