Tingting
I Graduated! This 25th of June, l graduated. l suppesed to be happy because l really wanted to get graduated and get free to do what l want before. But when this moment came, l didn't feel that way. l went to UK for 40 days myself before l graduated this April, and wanted to experience some different life. l couchsufered in different people's homes and volunteered in some hostel during my journey. lt was really great to meet different friends from different countries, and of course l learnt a lot from them and listened their stories.l'm really inspired by their stories and life. And their stories reminded me of Chinese parents who always give the best to their children and arrange them everything. J is from Northen Ireland and he was kicked out by his parents when he was 15 until he's 23 now. He earns money by himself and still works on his dream. There are lots of people like him who is totally independent and then they can do what they wants and what they likes. l really thank to my parents that they always support me to do what l like, but l also know that l need to rely on myself and only can rely on myself sometimes, especially after my graduation. Now l graduated and it's time to start new thong and be independent!
congratulations with your independence and good luck in your future
Hihi