Kaori
As I expected! It wasn't rainy today in the morning. So I went to university by my scooter. After I took classes, it was rainy. I really confused because it took more than 1 hour to come back home by bus.(it only takes 15 minutes by scooter) Althought I have to go my home soon, I thought this rain maybe will stop soon. In the east side sky,I saw an Interval of clear whether. And I knew that in a high probability the whether get well in the afternoon in Kobe.It isn't similar with my hometowns whether's change. So I decided to wait in the library. After 15 minutes, it turn to be sunny! I was very glad ! Finally, I wanted to say I won the game with today's whether :D
1

As I expected!

It wasn't raining this rainy today in the morning. So I went to university by my scooter. After I took classes, it was raining. I was really confused because it takes took more than 1 hour to return come back home by bus, andit only takes 15 minutes by scooter). Althought I had to ge quickly, have to go my home soon, I thought this rain might maybe will stop soon. In the east side sky,I saw an Interval of clear weather, and I knew that there was in a high probability that the weather in Kobe would improve get well in the afternoon in Kobe.It's not the same as the weather in my hometown. isn't similar with my hometowns whether's change. So I decided to wait in the library. After 15 minutes, it turned to be sunny! I was very glad! Finally, I wanted to say, I won the game with today's weather. :D

1

As I expected!

It wasn't raining today in the this morning, so I decided went to go to university byon my scooter today. After I took When I finished my classes, I noticed it was raining. was rainy.I was really confused unsure about what to do because it took takes more than 1 hour to come get back home by bus.(it only takes 15 minutes by scooter) Althought I have to go my home soon, I thought maybe this the rain maybe will stop soon. In the east side of the sky, I saw an Interval of clear whetherweather.( I saw a break in the clouds) And I knew that in a there was a high probability the whether weather will get well better in the this afternoon in Kobe. It isn't to dissimilar with from my hometowns whether's weather change patterns. So I decided to wait in the library. After 15 minutes, it turned out to be sunny! I was very glad (happy) ! Finally, I wanted to say I won the game with today's whether weather :D

Hope this helps :)