Marina
THE OLDER GENERATION My grandmother has always been an important person in my life but, above all, in my mother´s life. Firstly, she´s usually smiling, I´ve never seen her angry, she´s the kindest woman that I´ve ever met. I remember a funny thing about , when my brothers and I were children and we went to visit her and my grandfather, she gave us a glass of ‘mistela’ that she made as if it was a soda. They were the eighties… In the present day, she won´t do it, I´m sure. She´s so good that when she was ill, all her sons, daughters and grandchildren wanted to be with her until the end.
1

My grandmother has always been an important person in my life but, above all, in my mother´s life. 

Firstly, she´s usually smiling, I´ve never seen her angry, she´s the kindest woman that I´ve ever met.
I remember a funny thing about when my brothers and I were children and we went to visit her and my grandfather, she gave us a glass of ‘mistela’ that she made as if it were a soda. It was the eighties…
In the present day, she won´t do it, I´m sure.

She´s so good (to everyone) that when she was ill, all her sons, daughters and grandchildren wanted to be with her until the end.