Raquel
About housing and rental market I live in a small town where people are traditional, so a lot of youngs live at their familes home until they get married and have the money to buy their own house. Many new buildings here are supported by government so that their prices be cheaper. Although there's no much reduction, they offer payment facilities too so it's a good option if you don't earn much money. In spite of native people prefer to own a house, there is an alive rental market in the city. The fact is that a lot of young foreing people come to study at city's University, and this youngs usually rent in group to share the outgoings.
1

About the housing and rental market

I live in a small town where people are traditional, so a lot of youngs youths/young people live at their familes home* until they get married and have the money to buy their own house.

*at their family's home OR at their families' homes.  However, the best option would be, *with their families.

Many new buildings here are supported by the government so that their prices be are cheaper. Although ("Whilst" sounds better) there's not much reduction, they offer payment facilities too so it's a good option if you don't earn much money. 

In spite of native people prefering to own a house, there is an alive flourishing/vibrant rental market in the city. The fact is that a lot of young foreign people come to study at the city's University, and these youngs people usually rent in groups to share the outgoings.

Well done, Raquel, an excellent piece of writing about the housing and rental markets.  Keep up the good work!

Leigh

About housing and the rental market

I live in a small town where people are traditional, so a lot of youngs young people live at home with their familes home until they get married and have the money to buy their own house.

Many new buildings here are supported by the government so that their prices be are cheaper. Although Even though there's not much reduction, they offer payment facilities too so it's a good option if you don't earn much money.

In spite of native people preferring to own a house, there is an alive active (<em>or</em> vibrant) rental market in the city. The fact is that a lot of young foreign people come to study at the city's university, and this youngs these young people usually rent in groups to share the outgoings costs.

Very good! My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey.