Letter about sport FCE I was asked to reply to a letter in which a penfriend told me about the sports he does and the ones he watches on tv. Hy Ethan It's amazing to hear from you again. As a sport lover particulary obsessed with those related to nature, I admit that hiking is my favourite. You told me that you use to fit football in your saturday morning plans, my habits are similar during the winter . Once the summer blossoms, I try to go hiking all the early mornings, so as to avoid the hottest hours and to have loneliness. According to my view-point the appeal of this sport consists on the opportunity to explore nature and wild areas whereas in some activities you are obliged to stay indoor. On the other hand during the winter it becomes slightly difficult to be practiced because of the cold. Personally, I also enjoy watching sport on Tv sometime, when I feel a little bit more lazy. In terms of entertainment motorcycling is the most breath-taking and absolutely thrilling, the shiver of the speed is incomparable to other's. Have you lately joined to a football game? Hurry up to answer !! With affection Penelope

Letter about sport FCE

I was asked to reply to a letter in which a penfriend told me about the sports he does and the ones he watches on tv.

Hy Ethan
It's amazing to hear from you again. As a sport lover particulary obsessed with (sounds a little strange- maybe keen on )those sports related to nature, I admit that hiking is my favourite. You told me that you use to fit football in your Saturday morning plans.My habits are similar during the winter . Once the summer begins, I try to go hiking in the early mornings, so as to avoid the hottest hours and to be alone. According to my view-point the appeal of this sport consists in  the opportunity to explore nature and wild areas ,whereas in some activities you are obliged to stay indoors. On the other hand during the winter it becomes slightly difficult to practise because of the cold. Personally, I also enjoy watching sport on Tv sometimes, when I feel a little bit more lazy. In terms of entertainment motorcycling is the most breath-taking and absolutely thrilling, the shiver of the speed is incomparable to other sports. Have you  played football recently?
Hurry up to answer !!
Affectionately,

Penelope

Good job,Penelope.The tone of the letter is a little bit too formal in parts.If it is supposed to be a letter to a friend, some of the vocabulary (as I marked) is a little bit strange.