Daniel
A fantastic concert in Jaén Last Friday, I went to Jaén to see a concert of heavy metal. I like this music style and I spent a great time on Friday. I drove my car until Jaén with my friends Pablo and Javi. They have a band called WGAT (White Garlic Area Metal). They make versions of bands like Metallica and Megadet. There weren´t a lot of people at the pub because, in another place there was an important concert, but we had good music. When, they played Master of Puppers and Seek and Destroy I enjoyed with these songs. After, a band from Madrid released a new album called Agresiva. They played Antrax and with this song I started to be crazy. They are good on live and they gave away me a plectrum. It had been a great weekend and I would like to repeat again with my friends from Martos.
1

A fantastic concert in Jaén

Last Friday, I went to Jaén to see a concert of heavy metal. I like this music style and I  had  a great time on Friday. I drove my car to  Jaén with my friends Pablo and Javi. They have a band called WGAT (White Garlic Area Metal). They make versions of bands like Metallica and Megadet.

There weren´t a lot of people at the pub because, in another place there was an important concert, but we had good music. When, they played Master of Puppers and Seek and Destroy I enjoyed  these songs.
After that , a band from Madrid released a new album called Agresiva. They played Antrax and with this song I started to be crazy. They are good live and they gave me a plectrum.

It was a great weekend and I would like to do it  again with my friends from Martos.

Yes it is always great to go and hear live music!