caroline Li
Happy Today ,i get first friend at italk. We talked about a famius place of my hometown. I 'm very happy now. I was shy to speak in english long before now, but i'm trying to chang myself and talk to kinds of people from everywhere. It's nener too late to study, as long as u make effort for ur dream trully. We always say that we must learn to love ourslves before others. Someone regard indulging lazy and escapism as love, they are fall behind and died out In the end . In my opinion, the best love to ourselves is to laern and try to face up the truth to adapt to the world all the time, we won't be elimated from sociaty only we ate strick with ourselves. So i'm happy i have in the road!
Glad to hear about your exchange, hope you have many others. My suggestion is that you try to keep your sentences simpler until you are more confident with the language. That way it's easier for us to help you with our corrections. I know it can be frustrating, when you have so much to say, but then, you can build up on that. I look forward to read more, keep it up !

Happy

Today I get got my first friend aton italki. We talked about a famius famous place of in my hometown. I 'm very happy now.
I was too shy to speak in english long before now, but now I'm trying to change myself and talk to all kinds of people from everywhere. It's nener never too late to study, as long as u you truly make the effort for ur your dreams can come true. trully
We always say that we must learn to love ourselves before others. Some people regard indulging as lazy and escapism as love and they are all fall behind and die out In the end. In my opinion, the best love to give ourselves is to laern  learn and try to face up to the truth and constantly adapt to the world. all the time, We won't be elimated from society only if we are strick with ourselves. 

I'm so happy I have in the road!

Hi limin I hope this is helpful. I'm not sure what you were trying to say but I have tried fixed the gramar the best I can :)