HyunWook Park
Tiring Day I have felt quite tired since this morning. I had a plan to go to the gym near my office to work out today. However, I might not go there today. I am feeling so tired since I swam a lot yesterday. I might get hair cut tonight instead. Luckily, the weather is way cooler than yesterday. Last weekend was really horrible. I saw a news this morning saying Europe is suffering from a terribly hot weather. I was not the only one who was suffering from the heat. One of my colleagues asked me to help her with translating English into Korean. She is making a presentation to make a contract with Korean journalism company. She has been living in Germany for more than 35 years, so her Korean is not as good as native Korean speakers. She speaks fluent Korean but probably she can't trust her writing skills. I don't think I am qualified to translate English into Korean, but since she's helped me so much these days, I would love to help her in return. It is not going to be easy for sure, but I can give it a go.
1

Tiring Day

I have felt quite tired since this morning. I had a plan to go to the gym near my office to work out today. However, I might not go there today. I am feeling so tired since I swam a lot yesterday. I might get a haircut tonight instead.
Luckily, the weather is way cooler than yesterday. Last weekend was really horrible. I saw an announcement on the news this morning saying that Europe is suffering from a terribly hot weather. I was not the only one who was suffering from the heat.

One of my colleagues asked me to help her with translating English into Korean. She is making a presentation to make a contract with a Korean journalism company. She has been living in Germany for more than 35 years, so her Korean is not as good as native Korean speakers. She speaks fluent Korean but probably she can't trust her writing skills. I don't think I am qualified to translate English into Korean, but since she's helped me so much these days, I would love to help her in return. It is not going to be easy for sure, but I can give it a go.

Woah, your English is so good O_O 너무너무 잘 했어요!

1

Tiring Day

I have felt quite tired since this morning. I had a plan to go to the gym near my office to work out today. However, I might not go there today. I am feeling so tired since I swam a lot yesterday. I might get a hair cut tonight instead.
Luckily, the weather is way cooler than yesterday. Last weekend was really horrible. I saw the news this morning saying Europe is suffering from terribly hot weather. I was not the only one who was suffering from the heat.

One of my colleagues asked me to help her with translating English into Korean. She is doing a presentation to make a contract with a Korean journalism company. She has been living in Germany for more than 35 years, so her Korean is not as good as that of a native Korean. She speaks fluent Korean but she probably can't trust her writing skills. I don't think I am qualified to translate English into Korean, but since she's helped me so much these days, I would love to help her in return. It is not going to be easy for sure, but I can give it a go.