Roshan
A good friend While everybody agrees on the importance of a good friend, the characteristics by which one can identify such friends are yet under controversies. The main reason is that the most important characteristics which people describe as a good friend’s traits are based on cultural backgrounds and previous personal experiences. It leads to a series of extensive discussion that are trying to answer the question of who is a good friend. Therefore, as any individual of the society, I strongly believe that a good friend can be identified with characteristics such as honesty, dependability, being considerate and giving. Firstly, I think that ability of being honest is the central to every eternal friendship. It can form a secured relationship and make people to feel safer. In addition, friends through being themselves will help to achieve a deep and mutual understanding. This is the reason that many good friends can reflect defects of each other. The second trait is a kind of consequence of the first one. Many people believe that being honest and dependable are two sides of the same coin. We only put our trust in a friend, if we can find her as a dependable person. So this characteristic is a vital part of being a good friend. On the other hand, while many believe that a good friend is someone who’s with you through thick and thin, everybody occasionally needs to be alone. Something that can be realized well only by a real friend. Since a good friend usually has a remarkable sense of consideration toward you. After all a good friend should be a giving person. It does not refer to pecuniary aspect of friendship, but shows how a friend should be generous and kind to dedicate her time to us or our issues.
2

A good friend

While everybody agrees on the importance of having a good friend, the characteristics by which one can identify such friends are more controversial. The main reason is that the most important traits which describe a good friend are based on cultural backgrounds and previous personal experiences. It leads to a series of extensive discussions that try to answer the question of who is a good friend. Therefore, for individuals in any society, I strongly believe that a good friend can be identified by characteristics such as honesty, dependability, and being considerate and giving.
Firstly, I think that the ability of being honest is the central to every eternal friendship. It can form a secured relationship and make people to feel safer. In addition, friends will help to achieve a deep and mutual understanding through being themselves. This is the reason that many good friends can reflect the other's defects .
The second trait is a kind of consequence of the first one. Many people believe that being honest and dependable are two sides of the same coin. We only put our trust in a friend, if we see her as a dependable person. So this characteristic is a vital part of being a good friend.
On the other hand, while many believe that a good friend is someone who is with you through thick and thin, everybody occasionally needs to be alone. Something that only by a real friend can understand, since a good friend usually has a remarkable sense of consideration toward you.
After all a good friend should be a giving person. It does not refer to pecuniary aspects of friendship, but shows how a friend should be generous and kind in dedicating her time to us or our issues.

Thank you very much but unfortunately I'm not a fluent :))
You need all those bars filled on the English scale! This is very well-written. You appear greatly fluent