Chatchawan Niyomthum
Heart patient walks home fast asleep Michael Tunner is in the hospital. He's getting over a heart attack. One night while He was sleeping. He turned off the heart monitor, got out of bed, got on a elevator and went to the street. He walked to his home during The weather was rainning. He told his wife after she open the door. "Hello, Love ...". After that He was back to hospital. "I don't know how I got home" He said to doctor.

Heart patient walks home fast asleep

Michael Tunner is in the hospital. He's getting over a heart attack.
One night while he was sleeping, he turned off the heart monitor, got out of bed, got on a into the elevator and walked out into went to the street. He walked to his home even though it during The weather was rainning. He told said to his wife after she opened the door "Hello, Love ...". After that he went was back to hospital. "I don't know how I got home," he said to the doctor.

Heart patient walks home fast asleep

One night while he was sleeping. He turned off the heart monitor, got out of bed, got on an elevator and went to the street. He walked to his home during the rain. He told his wife after she opened the door, 
"Hello, Love ...". After that he was back to hospital. "I don't know how I got home," he said to doctor.