Tanyusha
Introduction Hello to everybody! My name is Tatyana. I'm from Uzberistan, but I'm native Russian speaker. I have been learning English for several years. I'm going to become fluent and increase my language skills as much as possible here. Hope italki.com will help me to do it and become advanced. Also I wnt to make lots of foreign friends.

Introduction

Hello to everybody! My name is Tatyana. I'm from Uzbekistan, but I'm a native Russian speaker. I have been learning English for several years. I'm going to become fluent and increase improve my language skills as much as possible here. Hope italki.com will help me to do it and become an advanced English speaker. Also I want to make lots of foreign friends.

<em>Best of luck with your English studies, Tatyana!</em>

GOOD!!!! Tatyana!!!.I am dhruv. i am from india but i am native hindi speaker.I also been learning english for several years.I need a language partner to speak english with. Can you become my language partner?
Yep, your country used to be a part or USSR. Aha, actually I am about to enter the university this year. Good luck!