Laia
AN INFORMAL EMAIL/LETTER Hi Chris, I'm glad for your response, it started to seem to me a bit extrange that you weren't in contact, so I hope you are fine, and you have already recovered to return at the university. Good luck with the beginning. Here all is correct, I have started the university and in a few weekds I will do the first exam. Dealing with my family, everybody is good. My mum has found a new job, and all are happy for this because now she has more time to share with the rest of the family. We will see you soon, if you come in May. Obviously, I will be able to shou you around. In my opinion a good hotel to stay, in the centre, is "Hotel Candas". I like it, and from what I have seen on its website, it is what you are looking for. You will advise me when arrives, but I expect to talk to you more times before. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Best wishes, Eva.
1

AN INFORMAL EMAIL/LETTER

Hi Chris,

I'm glad for your response.  It started to seem to me a bit strange that you weren't in contact, so I hope you are fine, and you have already recovered enough to return to the university. Good luck with the beginning.  in starting a new experience.

Here all is good [or fine].  I have started at the university and in a few weeks I will take my first exam. As for my family, everybody is good [or: all is well]. My mum [in USA: mom] has found a new job, and all are happy about that  because now she has more time to share with the rest of the family.

We will see you soon, if you come in May. Obviously, I will be able to show you around. In my opinion a good hotel to stay, in the centre [in USA: center], is "Hotel Candas". I like it, and from what I have seen on its website, it is what you are looking for. You will tell me [or: let me know] when you arrive, but I expect to talk to you more   before then.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes,
Eva.

Very good English!  My English is American, so it may not feel quite right to the British.

1

AN INFORMAL EMAIL/LETTER

Hi Chris,

I'm glad for your response, it started to seem to me a bit strange that you didn't stay in touch, so I hope you are fine, and you have already recovered to return at the university. Good luck in the beginning.

Here everything is correct, I have started at the university and in a few weeks I will do my first exam. Talking about my family, everybody is good. My mum has found a new job, and everybody is happy because of that. She has more time now to share with the rest of the family.

We will see you soon, if you come in May. Obviously, I will be able to shou you around?? (que quieres decir aquí?. In my opinion, there is a good hotel to stay, in the city centre, his name is "Hotel Candas". I like it, and from I saw on its website, it is what you are looking for. You should advise me when you arrive, but I expect to talk to you more times before.

Best wishes,
Eva.

Hello, I write these letters because I want to pass de B2 level. I'm going to an academy and I need to do these.
How do you write all these letters, please motivate me to do so. I also wants to learn english but I dont write all these letters.Do you use some books as reference?/?

AN INFORMAL EMAIL/LETTER

Hi Chris,

I'm glad for your response, it started to seem to me a bit extrange that you weren't in contact, so I hope you are fine, and you have already recovered to return at the university. Good luck with the beginning.

Here all is correct, I have started the university and in a few weekds I will do the first exam. Dealing with my family, everybody is good. My mum has found a new job, and all are happy for this because now she has more time to share with the rest of the family.

We will see you soon, if you come in May. Obviously, I will be able to show you around. In my opinion a good hotel to stay, in the centre, is "Hotel Candas". I like it, and from what I have seen on its website, it is what you are looking for. You will advise me when  I will arrive, but I expect to talk to you more times before.

Best wishes,
Eva.