Rebeca Borja
My family My family make up for six members. I am first daughter the four brothers. I am study in university especiality the tourism in city Quito. My father know the medicinal plants. They lives in Ahuano-Tena-Napo. My brothey is name Aquilino and have 22 years old. Your wish study in army. My sister has two boys. the first is name Génesis and second Camila. They live in Quito. And she a young child is Gabriela. she speak germany, quichua, and little inglés. She is have 13 years old. She is study in School in Tena city. My fathers live in reserve have lives tock, local fruist, chicken, and many dogs. The local this hot and humid jungle. There rivers and breezes cooling. The reserve thisin region is the jungle area lying to the east. Please help running.

My family

My family is made up for six members. I am the first daughter of four brothers. I am studing at the university the tourism degree in Quito.
My father knows medicinal plants. He lives in Ahuano-Tena-Napo.
My brother is 22 years old. His name Aquilino. He wish study in army.
My sister has two children. the first is called Génesis and the second, Camila. They live in Quito.
And she has a young child whose name is Gabriela. she speaks germany, quichua and a little of inglés. She is 13 years old. She is studying at the School in Tena.
My fathers lives in reserve have lives tock (I didn't understund you), local fruist, chicken, and many dogs. The local is hot and humid jungle. There are rivers and breezes cooling. The reserve thisin region is the jungle area lying to the east.
Please help running.