Carla
Travelling to New York City Hi guys! On December of 2013 I was travelling to New York City to spent 6 months as a short term researcher at The City College of New York that is located in Upper West Side. It was definitely one of the most excitant moments of my life! I remember that I was so nervous at that time, first because I had never been out of my country before, second because I was travelling all by myself, without friends, family and husband. But I think that what really got me nervous was the fact that I would have to survive only speaking in English and despites I had done English classes pretty much all my life, I had never felt comfortable speaking in English. When I got in NYC and I had to talk only in English and understand what people were saying to me, I realized that my English was sucks. I know now that my English got better after this trip, but I still know that I have a lot to improve, especially on my conversation skills. So, if there is anyone who wants to be conversation partner, I would love that!! Thank you for your help.
1

On December of 2013 I was travelling to New York City to spend 6 months as a short term researcher at The City College of New York that is located on the Upper West Side. It was definitely one of the most exciting moments of my life! I remember that I was so nervous at that time, first because I had never been out of my country before, second because I was travelling all by myself, without friends, family and  husband. But I think that what really got me nervous was the fact that I would have to survive only speaking in English and despite I having taken English classes pretty much all my life, I had never felt comfortable speaking in English. When I got to NYC and I had to speak only in English and understand what people were saying to me, I realized that my English sucked. I know now that my English got better after this trip, but I still know that I have a lot to improve, especially in my conversation skills. So, if there is anyone who wants to be conversation partner, I would love that!! Thank you for your help.

1

Travelling to New York City

Hi guys!

In December of 2013 I was travelleding to New York City to spend 6 months as a short term researcher at The City College of New York whichthat is located on the Upper West Side. It was definitely one of the most excitant moments of my life! I remember that I was so nervous at theat time, first because I had never been out of my country before, second because I was travelling all by myself, without friends, family or my and husband. But I think that what really got me nervous was the fact that I would have to survive only speaking in English and despites I havingd done English classes pretty much all my life, I had never felt comfortable speaking in English. When I got in to NYC and I had to talk speak only in English and understand what people were saying to me, I realized that my English was terrible sucks. I know now that my English got better after this trip, but I still know that I have a lot to improve, especially with on my conversation skills. So, if there is anyone who wants to be conversation partner, I would love that!! Thank you for your help.

Your English is excellent!