Нелли
I want to thank to you!(Correct my English, please, tell me rules of English I should pay attention) Hi everyone! I want to tell you something. THANK YOU VERU MUCH! All of you who send me letter with offering help, who send me "how are you?" or just "hi'. I know all of you are great people, good people, kind people. Almost half of you made me a complement, and I want you accept my best wishes, my best complemets to you! But I want to tell you something. I am very sorry I can't answer all of my messages. It is very cool that you wrote to me, It is true. But I have a lot of messages, It is very difficult to answer all of them. Please, don't hate me. And I want you anderstand me - I am looking for native speaker first of all! Speaker of English, of course. So! Want to tell you about my adventures on weekend. It was Friday when called my she-friend and told me "Hi! Today will be good white night, let's go for a walk around embankments?". Why not? I like my city very much, I like think about something near by Neva-river. It waves sp soothe. It is rest for your mind, for your soul. And city can help you to find garmony of all of your parts. When heart don't want to connect with mind, go to a meeting with your city and feel better with it. And we met at 11 p.m. and went to embankment near by a symbol of our city - the Winter Palace where lived almost all of our king or queen when capital of Russia was St. Petersburg, not Moscow. Now St. Petersburg is cultural country of Russia. It is informal title. We tried to safe our famous monuments, and we have them a lot, that's why we call cultural country. That night was very cold, very wind, and didn't ready to that.We were freeze, but happy. We did so many pictures of that. We met a sunrise. By the way! I didn't mind that center of city, that our famous embankment will be full of people at night! Turn out, that it is always! So, I was proud of my city, because I met a lot af strangers, who wanted to see the bridges, their openning! And we added to them. But that night was particular. Our bridges didn't open, unfortunately for all of us :) But we didn'y dispond and contiued to walk on embankment next to winter palace. There we saw one man who was loked like russian's lovely compose, who was dead, but lived in our heats - Victor Tsoy. It is famous person for all of russians. His songs are very sincere, very dear to us. We watch at he and his group, enjoyed his songs. Then we went to cafe to take some warm. I drank coffee, my she-friend - icecream coctail. Don't wondear. We are girls, and we are russians. Then we met sun.

I want to thank you!(Correct my English, please, tell me rules of English I should pay attention)

Hi everyone!
I want to tell you something. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! All of you who sent me a letter offering help or who sent me "how are you?" or just said "hi". I know all of you are great people, good people, and kind people. Almost half of you gave me a compliment and I want you to accept my best wishes! However I want to tell you something. I am very sorry but I can't answer all of my messages. It is very cool that you wrote to me, this is true, but I have a lot of messages. It is very difficult to answer all of them. Please don't hate me! I want you to understand me! I am looking for a native speaker of English most of all! 
So! I want to tell you about my adventures on the weekend.
It was Friday when I called my girlfriend and said to her "Hi! Today will be a good white night! Let's go for a walk around the embankments!". Why not? I like my city very much. I like to think about walking near the Neva river. It's waves are so soothe. It helps calm your mind and is good for your soul. The city can help you find harmony throughout your body. When your heart doesn't want to connect with your mind go for a walk around your city and feel better.
We met at 11 p.m. and went to the embankment near the Winter Palace, a symbol of my city. This is where almost all of our kings and queens lived when the capital of Russia was St. Petersburg and not Moscow. Now St. Petersburg is the cultural capital of Russia. It is informal title. We tried to save our famous monuments and we still have many of them that's why we call my city the cultural capital.
That night was very cold and windy and we weren't ready for that. We were freezing but happy. We took so many pictures. We saw the sunrise. By the way I didn't even mind that the center of the city with our famous embankment was full of people that night! It turns out that it is always busy! So I was proud of my city because I met a lot af strangers who wanted to see the bridges open! We were one of them but that night was different. Our bridge didn't open unfortunately for all of us :) But we didn't get upset and continued to walk along the embankment next to the Winter Palace. There we saw one man who looked like a lovely Russian composer who was dead but still lived in our heats, Victor Tsoy. He is a famous person to all Russians. His songs are very sincere and very dear to us. We watched him and his group and enjoyed his songs.
Then we went to a cafe to warm up. I drank coffee while my girlfriend had an icecream cocktail. Don't wonder. We are girls and we are Russians. Then the sun rose.

Karl, don't ask. My e-mail is full off notifications from italki.
I have a goal! About this I will tell you sooner.
Good! Я пишу по-английски такими же односложными предложениями. Наверное посоветую вам разговаривать с носителями языка по скайпу. Второй вопрос: Зачем вам английский? )
Out out curiosity, how many messages did you get ?