Paulo
Hi to all I was wondering is there a software that can teach me to touch type hebrew alphabet?
1

Hi Paulo,

Maybe someone else knows of some good software, but meantime I'll share with you a practical suggestion without special software: 

1) Go to Google Translate  <em>https://translate.google.co.il/#iw/en/</em> 

2) Set your keyboard in your computer to Hebrew (If you need an explanation how to do this, ask me)

3) In Google Translate you will see that on the right there is a letter ע on the bottom.  If you click next to it three symbols will appear.  One is a keyboard.  Click on it to visualize the locations of the Hebrew letters on a standard Hebrew keyboard.

4) Instead of typing with the mouse on the visualized keyboard, type on your computer keyboard using the visualized keyboard only for visual guidance.  Type without looking at your keyboard, and look at the visualized keyboard only if you don't remember the locations of the letters. Don't type with the mouse.  The text that you are typing will appear in the Google translation box.

You will need to check for errors by yourself, but you also have the help of the translation into English that will be nonsense if your typing is way off.

Most of all, keep your fingers always in their proper places on the keyboard as you type, don't cheat by using the wrong finger, and be patient as it might take you three or four days to learn.

בהצלחה!