merehan
My best friend. Today I will talk about My best friend! :D her name's Reham, we are friend since 4 years,I have met her in our school. Reham is an Egyptian like me, and her birth date is 6\2\1997,she is older than me for 9 months -I know this sentence is wrong! :| correct it please - I think all of My secrets with Reham :D she known more about me than any person she is My sister but from another mother! she is so friendly and she is honest too. we both want to study in a pharmacy college! :D I wish this. we have a lot of the same things in our personality in the sometimes I feel she is My mirror :D but she loves the duck is meet :| and i don't like it,she can drink the Arabian Coffee! but I can't do it! :D and in sometimes she like to make a problems with persons for trivial reasons! but I don't love she do it :D Finally, I cant imagine my life without Reham :') Oh allah, protect her.

I gave it a try.

Today I will talk about my best friend!

Her name is Reham, and we have been friends for four years. I have met her in our school.
Reham is an Egyptian like me, and her birth date is on 6\2\1997. She is older than me by 9 months.

I talk about all of my secrets with Reham. She knows more about me than any other person

She is my sister but from another mother.  She is so friendly and so honest, too.
We both want to study in a pharmacy college.
We have a lot of things in common.
Sometimes I feel she is my mirror, but she loves duck meet and i don't, she can drink Arabian coffee but I can't, and sometimes she likes to cause problems to people for trivial reasons, but I don't like it when she does it.
Finally, I can not imagine my life without Reham.  Oh Allah, protect her.

My best friend.

Today I will talk about My best friend! :D
Her name's Reham and we've been friends for 4 years since meeting at our school.
Reham is an Egyptian like me, and her date of birth is 6/2/1997. She is older than me by 9 months.
I share all of my secrets with her and she knows more about me than anyone else.
She is my sister from another mother! She is very friendly and honest.
We both want to study at a pharmacy college, which is my wish.
We have a lot of things in common.
Sometimes I feel that she is my mirror but she loves duck meat and I don't. She drinks Arabian Coffee which I don't like and sometimes she causes problems with people for trivial reasons but I don't like her doing that.
Finally, I can't imagine my life without Reham.

Oh Allah, protect her.

Sorry about the formatting of the text. Somehow I always manage to mess that up.