María Paula
My Job I am psychologist and i love this profession. I had worked in neonatal intensive care (NICU), it is a place where found preterm babies or babies with medical complications. This is was my firts experience working in psychologic, which was very strong, because i could see how the parents of these children faced the babies supervival. However i learned a lot, for example development of preterm baby, behavior care of baby and the most important i understood emotional state of these parents, because in their first contact with their child, they feel emotional disconfort owning to have another idea their babies, because the preterm babies are still fetuses, therefore, they different than babies term. As of first experience, i could understand that the grief is very hard in the disease and the death, because nobody are not prepared for these situations.
2

I am a psychologist and I love this profession. I had worked in neonatal intensive care (NICU), it is a place where found preterm babies or babies with medical complications. This is was my first experience working in psychology, which was a hard experience, because I could see how the parents of these children faced the babies survival

However I learned a lot, for example the development of preterm babies, caring for babies' behavior, and the most important I understood the emotional state of these parents, because in their first contact with their child, they felt emotional discomfort due to having another idea of their babies, because the preterm babies are still fetuses, therefore, they are different from babies that come to full term.

From my first experience, I could understand that the grief is very hard in the disease and the death, because nobody is prepared for these situations.