Carlos Alberto
My goal Hi everyone, nice to meet you all! My main goal here is to improve my writing skills so I can get band 7 in each of the IELTS modules, or better if possible. Improving my speaking would be also great, so I expect to get as many friends as possible and exchange ideas about traveling, sports, music, etc. That's all for now, I'll be looking forward for your feedback.
1

My Goal (Titles are capitalized)

Hi, everyone, nice to meet you all!

My main goal here is to improve my writing skills so I can get band 7 or greater in each of the IELTS modules, or better if possible.

Improving my speaking would be also also be great, so I expect to get (You could also use "obtain") as many friends as possible and exchange ideas about traveling, sports, music, etc.

That's all for now. I'll be looking forward for to your feedback.

1

My goal

Hi everyone, nice to meet you all!

My main goal here is to improve my writing skills so I can get band 7 in each of the IELTS modules, or better if possible.

Improving my speaking would also be great, so I expect to get as many friends as possible and exchange ideas about traveling, sports, music, etc.

That's all for now, I'll be looking forward to your feedback.

1

My goal

Hi everyone, nice to meet you all!

Improving my speaking would be also great, so I expect to get as many friends as possible and exchange ideas about traveling, sports, music, etc.

That's all for now (I think isn't incorrect, but I lik most "by the moment"), I'll be looking forward for your feedback.

Thanks bro!
I believe your message is pretty good. No glaring grammar mistakes.