Moa
Internet quality in Brazil Who doesn't have problems with internet? All of us had it once at least, but lately it has been frequently. Now is very important, essential having a good internet connection. We use it at our smartphones, computers, ATM, subway's stations, airport and everywhere. People that work with telecommute, home office or remote know what I'm talking about. Good connection is not a fancy thing, now it's part of our lives, it so necessary like water or electricity. In Brazil the internet connection is good always in big capitals like São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Belo Horizonte and others. A very know magazine in Brazil did a research where Brazil got 9th position at the ranking of the worst internet connection. There is no surprise for me. I always knew it. The government doesn't care about it how it should care. There are no great laws to avoid companies to provide bad connection. Even smartphones that use 4G connections doesn't work normaly in big cities. Actually that generation is not working yet, but their smartphones are being sold since the first month of this year. Thanks for your corrections. http://veja.abril.com.br/blog/impavido-colosso/brasil-e-o-nono-pais-com-a-pior-velocidade-de-internet/
1

Internet quality in Brazil

Who doesn't have problems with their internet connection? All of us had it once at least, but lately it has been frequently.
Now it is very important, essential having a good internet connection. We use it in our smartphones, computers, ATM, subway's stations, airport and everywhere.
People that work with telecommunications, home office or remote know what I'm talking about. Good connection is not a fancy thing, now it's part of our lives, it is as necessary as water or electricity.
In Brazil the internet connection is always good in big capitals like São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Belo Horizonte and others.
A very know magazine in Brazil did a research where Brazil got 9th position at the ranking of the worst internet connection. That is no surprise for me. I always knew it. The government doesn't care about it how it should care. There are no great laws to avoid companies to provide bad connection. Even smartphones that use 4G connections don't work normally in big cities. Actually that generation is not working yet, but their smartphones are being sold since the first month of this year.

Thanks for your corrections.

http://veja.abril.com.br/blog/impavido-colosso/brasil-e-o-nono-pais-com-a-pior-velocidade-de-internet/