Vinícius
Voluntary work Well, I'm registering myself to be a English teacher for poor children here in Brasília. I need to answer the question "Why would you like to be a volunteacher?". Can you correct me, please? Feel free to change what you want if you get a better way to express the main idea :) "Being an International Relations student at UnB I have the opportunity to join to AMUN kids in this semester. It was my first experience with voluntary work, going to Ceilândia and explain for 8-year-old children concepts of peace and what we can do to make our world a better place to live in. It was a brilliant learning for me, it helped me to improve my skills as a teacher as a person in its interpersonal relationships. Be a volunteer was an experience so grateful, for that I would like to keep on doing this, and teach English sounds for me a unmissable opportunity in this fruitful way." [Glossary: "AMUN kids" is the name of the project; "UnB" is my University"; "Ceilândia" is a city near from Brasília]
2

Voluntary work

Well, I'm registering myself to be a English teacher for poor children here in Brasília. I need to answer the question "Why would you like to be a volunteacher?". Can you correct me, please? Feel free to change what you want if you get a better way to express the main idea :)

"Being an International Relations student at UnB, I had the opportunity to join the AMUN kids in this semester. It was my very first experience with this kind of voluntary work. In line with this, I went to Ceilândia and explained concepts of peace and what we can do to make our world a better place to live in to 8-year-old children. It was a brilliant learning for me, it helped me to improve my skills as a teacher and as a person in its interpersonal relationships. Being a volunteer was an experience I'm so grateful for. Having said that, I would like to keep on doing this because teaching English is a great opportunity in its' fruitful way."

[Glossary:
"AMUN kids" is the name of the project;
"UnB" is my University";
"Ceilândia" is a city near from Brasília]